When you’re in the Miami area and want to get a bite to eat, you want to be able to know where to go. We hear you on that, so we’ve prepared for you a helpful guide to help you understand the different kinds of foods you can find in the area, as well as the different kinds of places that serve that food.
Miami has a ton of great places to eat and a nice variety of foods for you to choose from. It doesn’t matter if you are on the look out for a Chinese dinner, or if you want to order a pizza, or if you just want to get some good old’ fashion American-style home cooking, Miami has something for you. Here are a handful of quality miami restaurants for you to try in the Miami area:
- Versailles Restaurant – A Cuban restaurant which serves some delicious meals, including its Grilled Chicken Breast, its “Vaca Frita,” and its Churrasco Versailles.
- Michael’s Genuine Food & Drink –
- Zuma – A great place to visit if you are in the mood for Japanese cuisine, such as sushi, sashimi, and other dishes.
- MC Kitchen – A high-class restaurant where you can go out for lunch, brunch, and dinner.
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar – A quality choice for a restaurant if you want some good old fashioned Southern chicken.
- Joe’s Stone Crab – You can always count on good crab when you head down to Miami, especially from here.
- Perricone’s Marketplace & Cafe – Besides quality Italian food, you can also find wine and spirits to enjoy. You can even host a private event here!
- CVI.CHE 105 Passionate Peruvian Cuisine – If you are looking to have a taste of Peruvian cuisine, CVI.CHE is a great way to do so. CVI.CHE uses a high-class style to its restaurant’s design, and it features such Peruvian delicacies, including its Stuffed Potato Causa with Chicken, Chicken and Pork Tamales, and Stuffed Potato Causa with Octopus and Olives.
- Sergio’s – A Latin twist on American cuisine. Besides its food, which includes 3-Blend Hamburger and King Palomilla meals, Sergio’s boasts healthy dining, and allows you to order online.
Now that you have some ideas, go give them a try!